Farinata Chickpea Crepes
I cooked them on low in one pan with coconut oil, and then sauteed some tomatoes and mushrooms in another pan and it was really easy to make, and fast.
Farinata Chickpea Crepes and Artichoke Aioli RecipeI modified a little and here is my changes on the amazing recipe that Kris Carr shared in her book:
Farinata Chickpea Crepe Batter
1 3/4 cups water
1 teaspoon Himilayan salt
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 1/3 cups chickpea flour
4 drops rosemary essential oil
Coconut oil (add a tsp before and in between each pancake)
1. In a blender, combine water, salt, pepper, and chickpea flour. Blend until smooth. Add more flour, if necessary, until the mixture is the consistency of slightly thick pancake batter. Lastly add the essential ois.
2. Place pan over medium heat and add enough coconut oil to lightly coat the bottom.
3. I put my batter in a shaker cup.
4. Pour about 1/4 cup of the Farinata Batter into the center of the pan.
5. Cook until golden brown on the bottom, about 3 to 4 minutes, then flip it over and brown the other side. 6. Set aside on a plate and cover to keep warm while you cook the remaining crêpes, using the rest of the batter and more coconut oil in between each one.
In the Artichoke aioli I went the easy route
1/2 jar of Annies Lemon & Chive dressing
1 1/2 tbsp of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup of artichoke hearts
1. Place in blender
2. Mix until completely blended.
3. Pour and enjoy