Leading Your Network Marketing Business
Conversation Characteristics:- Every time you open your mouth, YOU create culture.
- These conversations are more important to results than most other conversations you have as a leader.
- They can be formal or informal, long or short
- You are having them already, even if you don't consciously realize it.
Look for opportunities to turn a normal conversation into a leadership conversation. Don't "vomit" up your business ... but instead lead people into it by sharing your lifestyle... with sprinklings of why you are so passionate about your business every day. Determine WHY this business is so important to you, and break it down into a short and concise elevator response.
Learning to manage your passion with clarified boundaries
When we talk about “the passion of vision,” we’re talking about a deep, sustained energy. It’s fueled by the realization of the unique contribution we have the capacity to make—the legacy we can leave. It clarifies purpose, gives direction, and empowers us to perform beyond our resources. —Stephen R. Covey
This Energy... this VISION is powered by the roles and goals that really define who you are and what you need to do. But most of us don't even know what our goals are. Without boundaries your time gets easily eating up, and the life you want becomes further and further out of reach.
What roles do you play in life? Wife, Husband, mother, business owner, teacher, daughter, friend, neighbor, volunteer? You know what they are - and some of you may be working on too many roles. You should have only six roles that you are using to define the forward momentum... think about what it would be like to wear twenty hats and get everything done in life that you need to do... how would that work??
So how can I define my roles in life to move my network marketing business forward?
Today I'd like for you all to do the following:
1. List your roles.... as many as you can think of.
2. Assign a priority to each role, or reflect on if one role really is part of another role.
3. List any key people associated with these roles.
4. Write a clarifying statement that describes specifically how you would want to fulfill this role in your life.
5. Break it down to just 6 Roles... and let the rest go. It is hard but your productivity will flourish if you can do this, and your life will feel completely different.